Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady GaGa Hermaphrodite

Apparently GaGa copped to this a long time ago, but somehow it didn’t make a splash in the news until there was video of her penis hanging out during a concert. The peen in question makes its big debut just after the 1:00 mark.

So GaGa’s a hermaphrodite — I thought that was a politically correct term, but I’ve been informed the more PC term is “intersexual.” She has a penis and a vagina and she identifies as female. This is reportedly her statement about it, although take it with a grain of salt, because I haven’t been able to trace it back to any reliable source:

Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.

So whatever. If it’s not a big deal to her, it’s not a big deal to me. John Hughes died today. I’m in no mood to make a fuss over Lady GaGa’s tiny remnant penis.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home